Donna Maria is a licensed entrepreneur mentor, attorney, podcaster, and writer. Right after working as an legal professional, she launched the Indie Business enterprise Community, a coaching, mentoring, and education company serving American maker business people. In her new function as the Life style CEO, Donna mentors business owners. She trains business homeowners to design and construct a solid enterprise platform and make joy and achievement to produce profits for a life time.
Currently, Donna shares her journey from becoming an attorney to becoming an entrepreneurial mentor. She information the Indie Enterprise Network and describes the kinds of associates it has. She reveals what it signifies to be a life style CEO and the core values you need to have to think about. She presents strategies on escaping the cycle of stress that possessing a small business can bring about and creating a enterprise that will create profits for existence. Donna also describes encouraged small business styles for recurring income, recommendations on controlling remote teams, and how to engage your buyers uniquely.
“You build a life that you want, and you make a business on best of that.” – Donna Maria
Listen to the podcast beneath:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How Donna acquired begun on her entrepreneurial journey
- The Indie Organization Network and the typical users included
- What it means to be a Way of living CEO
- The core values of a Life-style CEO
- How to get off the hamster wheel of worry that organization can come to be
- What is necessary to construct a enterprise that will make income for a life time
- Unique enterprise designs that Donna suggests for recurring earnings
- Running a distant crew and how it will work for Donna’s small business
- How to engage with your shoppers in a unique way
Connect with Donna Maria:
Get A lot more!
Want to listen to additional episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favored platform so you never ever skip an episode!